Agent provocateur.



Oh the joys of being of 6ft tall with legs not far behind... Well you can pull off a sheer dress sans pants, for one. And, no, we're not talking another Lady Gaga or Taylor Momsen pantsless episode, which just so happen to be regular occurrences nowadays anyway. Photographed here in beautiful Paris (oui oui), Polish model Anja Rubik actually manages to look somewhat demure in this see through chiffon lace number. Maybe it's the fact she's wearing a full brief underneath? I think those never-ending pins might also have something to do with it... but under-things aside, let's turn our attention to THAT dress! The cut! That detail! Those cute 3/4 sleeves! And perfect mid-length! Ohh... It's love.
As you might have guessed I now really want need one for my own. I needed to investigate.

And then. 

Or a suitable copy at least.

What's more, it's on SALE, along with the entire Shakuhachi Pre Fall 2011 range. Everything online is up to 60% off - I'm literally salivating over the keyboard as I write this - And my dress, available in three different colours, also comes with a mini slip for those of you who prefer to keep their bits under wraps. I highly suggest you check out the sale here, it's only while stocks last!


NOTE: Neither of The Striped Tee duo comes even remotely close to 6ft, much to our disappointment.

2 comments:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    Clothing in Nigeria


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information . And the dresses are really so stunning. Nice design and color. These are so attractive and amazing dresses. Hot outfit. I love hot outfits. I also love the t-shirt bra

    ReplyDelete