the striped rug







  

There's something about American interiors that really float my houseboat. More specifically, the Cape Cod/Hamptons-esque style featured here. An integral part of this aethetic is the generous and cosy crisp white spaces, punctuated with accents of blue (typically in shades of royal, navy and cornflower). There is really no better way to work this combination, than with a striped rug. It's relaxed and casual yet crisp and sophisticated at the same time. And if you ask me, you really can't go wrong with anything blue and white, it's my fave colour combo of all time.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more - blue and white rules (see my blog for today's blue and white addiction post!) to see why. Thanks for sharing these lovely images, although they are in my inspiration folder I never tire of looking at them over and over again!

    ReplyDelete