carnal flower




I have been wearing Carnal Flower for just over 6 months now and never before have I had so many people, both men and women alike, tell me that I smell good and ask me what I'm wearing. Created by Dominique Ropion for Frederic Malle Editions de Parfums, this is a fragrance that packs a decadent tuberose punch. Ropion (a star 'nose' who has created fragrances such as Victor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb', Lancome 'Tresor in Love', Dior 'Pure Poison, Carcharel 'Amor, Amor' and the first fragrance I ever fell in love with - Ralph Lauren 'Safari'), took almost 2 years to perfect his creation, which is said to have the highest concentration of tuberose of any perfume on the market. Other delicious notes include Bergamot, Melon, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Salycilates, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, absolute Coconut and White Musks. I had been a longtime devotee of Serge Lutens, Fleur d'Oranger, content in my surety that no other fragrance possessed the power to make me switch. That was until I came across Carnal Flower. And the rest they say, is history.  

Carnal Flower EDP 
50mL - $335 AUD //100mL - $490 AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment